We have resumed our in-person Sunday worship services at 10:30 AM. Because COVID-19 restrictions have eased, we are now able to meet inside. We will also be livestreaming the service on Facebook.
What we ask of you:
• If you or someone you live with is sick, or has been asked to quarantine, please stay home to watch our online service or listen to the recorded sermon on our sermon line. We plan to continue our online service and our sermon line. (For more details about the sermon line, visit https://ourtrinityfamily.com/phone-sermon/.)
• Wear a mask and keep it on while you are at church (even when you are sitting down.)
• Maintain physical distance from those not in your household. No hugs for now! If you must cough, cough into your elbow or a tissue, and throw the tissue away. Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
• Consider if you are in an at-risk category, and make a careful decision on whether or not to attend. We understand if your conditions or concerns prevent you from attending at this time. We’d like to hear from you if you’ve made this decision so that we can make sure you are connected in some other way.
What we are doing to provide a safer environment:
• Spacing out seating inside and providing seating in smaller groups of 2 or 3 to encourage physical distancing. Please don’t sit with people outside of your household unless you are already having regular contact with them.
• Reducing the number of items and surfaces that need to be touched and providing touchless hand sanitizer stations.
• Taking offering by providing a locked box to deposit your offerings after the service, instead of passing the plate.
• Offering digital bulletins as well as paper ones.
• Providing individually wrapped communion cups on Communion Sundays.
• Reducing the amount of space open at church to allow time to clean the remaining space more thoroughly.
In addition to our Sunday morning service, we have a one-hour prayer service (in person, no livestream) on Mondays at 7:00 AM and Wednesdays at 6:30 PM.
Our Trinity Kids’ ministry for children ages 4 to 5th grade is now happening inside on Sundays, with safety protocols and physical distancing. The nursery is not open at this time. We will provide an activity bulletin for the children who remain in the service, but you may want to bring additional quiet activities for the duration of the service. Also be advised that we will not be having meals or other refreshments for now. The church office temporarily remains closed, and some other activities are still on a break. Do you have questions about this? Please e-mail us or call the church office at 760-347-0604.
Isaiah 26:3-4 ESV reminds us, “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.” This season in life is giving us many opportunities to trust in Him. Turn to God for your peace and security.