When you aren’t able to make it to Trinity in person, we would love to welcome you online. We livestream the service from our Facebook page every Sunday. You can watch it on your computer, tablet, or smartphone in the Facebook app, and should be able to watch it on our website on our streaming page.
Update from May 2023 – Ability to cast livestreams diminished, still able to cast recorded services
Facebook Watch has been discontinued. In our limited tests, trying to cast a Facebook livestream while it is live is not possible with a Roku or Firestick at this time. You can try casting to other devices in your household by clicking the cast icon (the green arrow is pointing to it in the picture below), and seeing which of your household devices appear. Televisions and devices vary from household to household, so this may or may not work for you.
We hope to come up with a different solution soon for you to be able to watch our service on television while it is live.
Directions for watching a recorded service on your television (live not available for most people at this time)
1. If you are watching a recorded service, find the service you want to watch and click on it.
2. Make sure that your smartphone and the TV/device you want to watch it on are on the same Wi-Fi network. Some homes have multiple networks, so be sure to check this.
3. Find the “cast” icon on the video and click on it. In the illustration below, we have an arrow pointing to that icon.
4. This should bring up a list of compatible devices that are your TV/hooked up to your TV, as well as some AirPlay options for some people. Some choices may include the name of your Smart TV, or “Airplay and Bluetooth (Show more devices).” If you can’t find your Smart TV or another device you expected to see, it could be under “Airplay and Bluetooth.” Choose the desired device and it should cast the video to your device/TV.
5. To access the bulletin for the service you are trying to watch, a link is posted with the video, or you can visit our streaming page to find a list of services with links to the bulletin. Our giving page is also available if you want to make a donation.